RS1000RS1000-BLI La Crosse Technology
Ultra-quick universal battery charger until 3000 mAh
- 75 x 37,2 x 129 mm (without travel bag)
- LCD Display showing voltage, current charge, mAh and time individually
- Discharge your battery before the charge in order to avoid what we currently call the memory effect, especially for NiCd cells
- In order to measure the exact capacity of each rechargeable battery under certain discharge conditions (from 100 to 500 mA),charge the battery until it is full and then discharge until it is empty and charge it again.
- The capacity in mAh is simultaneously displayed
- By this way, bad or low capacity batteries can be sorted out and replaced
- Universal battery charger for all type of Ni-MH and Nicad batteries from 200 mAh up to 3000 mAh (milliampere-hours).
- User selectable charge between 200, 500,700, 1000 and 1800 mA.
- Individual charge is controlled by a microprossessor for voltage, current charge and temperature
- Temperature and reverse polarity detection and protection
- Overload and damaged battery detection and protection
- Insert the battery. Select the charge by pressing the CURRENT button several times (from 200 to 1800 mA)
- Wait until the display shows Full
- The battery will be continuously charged and discharged with a user selectable current and the capacity is monitored, until no further increase in capacity is noted. The maximum cycles is 50.
- By this way you can reactivate old NiCad or Ni-MH batteries.