Ultra-quick universal battery charger until 3000 mAh, with FR and UK plugs.
- 75 x 35 x 130 mm
- LCD Screen displaying voltage, current charge, mAh and time for each battery
- Clear your battery before charging it in order to avoid what is called the "memory effect", especially for NiCd cells
- In order to measure the exact capacity of each rechargeable battery under certain clearance conditions (from 100 to 500 mA), charge the battery until it is full and then clear it until it is empty and then charge it again.
- The capacity in mAh is displayed in real time
- By this way, bad or low capacity batteries can be identified and replaced
- Universal battery charger for all types of Ni-MH and Nicad batteries from 200 mAh up to 3000 mAh (milliampere-hours).
- User selectable charge of 200, 500 or 700mA
- Individual charge is controlled by a microprocessor for voltage, current charge and temperature
- Temperature and reverse polarity detection and protection
- Overloaded and damaged battery detection and protection
- Insert the battery. Select the charge by pressing the "CURRENT" button several times (from 200 to 700 mA). Leave battery until the display shows "Full"
- By consistently charging and clearing the battery at the same charge level, the user will be able to monitor the state of the battery. The maximum cycle is 50.
- By this way you can reactivate old NiCad or Ni-MH batteries.